All Voltaic batteries feature our signature Always On mode - which allows the output of the battery to stay on continuously, regardless of power draw.
The V25, V50 and V75 USB Battery Packs include Always On mode as their standard-state and will not shut off even if your device is drawing low or no power. There is no low current cutoff.
- To stop charging your device, double tap the Power Level Button or disconnect from the battery
- To resume charging, tap the Power Level Button once
For the V15 and V88 Batteries, these will ship to users in Auto-Off Mode, to turn your battery into Always On Mode use the following steps.
V15 Battery (Discontinued):
- Hold Power Button for 5-6 seconds, the LEDs will blink 3 times and remain on for a few seconds
- Battery is now in Always On mode
- Hold the Power Button down until the LCD screen flashes through the output voltages
- When the display reads "Always On Mode", release Power Button
To switch back to Auto Off:
- Hold Power Button for 5-6 seconds, the LEDs will blink 3 times and turn off immediately
- Battery is now in Auto Off mode
- Double tap Power Button
- Always On text will disappear from the LCD screen and battery is now in Auto Off
For additional information, please visit our Always On Guide.